Well I decided to finally join the blogging world. I'm still trying to figure things out but I'm getting the hang of it. Hopefully I'll be able to get some people to read this and maybe even make comments. I won't really have anything exciting to post until I have our baby but I thought I'd get this started so that when he comes I'll be ready. Right now I'm about 35 and 1/2 weeks along, the picture on the side is when I was 24 weeks, I don't have any more recent pictures downloaded but even if I did I probably wouldn't post them, I'm huge!
18 comments:
Avree- I saw your blog address on Jenn's bog and had to take a peak! I hope you don't mind!! I'm sure you are not huge but probably feel like it. Lucas was 8lbs 10oz so I feel your pain at having a big baby!! Good luck with everything. I hope you are doing well.
Nicolle! Good to hear from you! You need to give me your blog link so I can see Lucas and your new house!
Aves I was SOOOO excited to get your blog site I've been thinking of you guys lately. Glad to hear you're doing so well. . . even better in a few weeks right :) .
Hi Aves. Welcome to blog land. I can't believe your baby is due so soon. (Pregnancy really flies when you're not the one pregnant :) We need to get together. I talked to Cara about the ladies getting together for lunch. Let's do it.
wow,avree! you really went all the way posting pictures and getting a real template! i will definately be checking you guys out!
Avree!!! How did you get your blog so cute?! Like you don't tell me! Call me today and give me precise details please!
P.S. Nice picture of Matt at the pool.
Avree! You look so cute! Do you live in Bountiful? I do!
I would love love love to get some pictures of your new babe when he comes! Oh so fun!
Welcome to the blogging world---careful, its addicting!
o.k. Im dumb. Where is Washington terrace?
Our blog address is
www.rogersbuckeyeupdate.blogspot.com
I just did a new entry but need to add pictures and videos. There are several pictures and vidoes of Lucas on prior entries that you can check out if you are interested. I'm glad I saw your message as apparently I was stalking your blog....no really I just couldn't remember what addressed I used to write an entry and needed to visit another friends! Great timing!!!
Avree! YOU ARE SO ADORABLE! I love your pregnant photo!! I am so happy you are a blogger now!! I will be the one to keep you on track, making sure you update frequently! I am obsessed with checking peoples' blogs every two or three days! As obsessed as I am, I don't have my own blog. Haha!:) P.s. I love the name Spencer (I am sure that goes without saying!). :) I probably will name my first born son Spencer ... assuming I ever find a husband! :) The search continues...
Hello! Nice template, your blog looks excellent. Now I am jealous. I am quite excited that you have joined the blogging world. It's a nerdy one, but a good one.
Avree- I am just at work, checking my email, reading your blog, you know...normal work stuff (gosh I am a slacker). Cute Blog. Hey, I have an idea, maybe you could post the pic of us coloring eggs... I don't know...Just a thought :)
Very nice! Looking forward to seeing baby pictures smattered all over this thing in another month!
Okay Avree you have beat my record number of comments for a posting in your very first posting ever! I'll add one and make it 15! You always were more popular than me :)
Hey I haven't seen you forever. I'm glad you started a blog, this is the only way I keep in touch with anyone. How exciting you are going to have a baby boy. I have a 10 month old boy (Jack) you will have to check out my blog to see more of him. Well I'm glad we get to stay in touch. Good luck with having the baby. Life will change for sure, but I promise you will love it.
hey Avree! Congrats on the baby! Im so glad to see your doing so good! :) -Errin (wall) Andrus
Congrats on the birth of your blog. I knew it was only a matter of time before I found your blog! Congrats on your soon to be babe. Thats so exciting and wonderful!
Post a Comment