Thursday, June 12, 2008

In St. George Once Again...

My sister-in-law had a baby on Tuesday (she was induced) so on Monday I drove down to St. George with Matt's mom. This weekend Matt is driving down for the Utah Summer Games triathalon, he and his brother and brother-in-law are doing the relay. So I figured I might as well come down and hang out with my mom. Here are a few pictures...

Big Jay and Little Jay Napping

Smiling at Grandma




Hot Little Body



6 comments:

Jen said...

He really has the cutest smile! You guys should be very proud parents! We really do need to get together! It would be so much fun to see you and the baby!

Mindy said...

Haha! I don't think he could get any more adorable! I cannot wait to meet him in person!!! :)

val said...

Spencer is so cute. I love that last picture-his cute little body.
How are things going?
I'd love to take your family photos in August. Keep in touch about it.

Foster said...

(Brad Here)

Cute kid, Matt (and Avree).

Sorry to intrude upon your terrific blog, but I have been peeking for a few weeks.

Matt (funny to refer to you that way--Elder)!

You had better post a few pictures of the triathlon--I need proof to believe (only because I am jealous and have always wanted to do something like that!).

Anyway... thanks for the link to your blog. It is great--you hve a great family. Sometime when I am out in Utah again we will have to arrange something--a quick lunch at least!

Errin said...

ohhh he is getting cuter and cuter.. I wish he was mine.. hehe!

The Ethington Family said...

Congrats on the new baby. How exciting! Your probably wondering who we are. I am Matt's cousin Charlie. Enjoy being parents. It just gets better with more.