Friday was National Talk-Like-A-Pirate Day. Crazy, I know. We were invited to a Pirate Party held in our neighbors' backyard. Here are my two favorite little pirates!
None of the pictures I took at the party turned out because it was dark outside so most of these next ones are just of Spencer and Matt primping before the party...

You can kind of see in the ones above from the party that everyone was very dolled up. Our costumes were kind of lame because we didn't know until about 10 minutes before the party that we were supposed to dress up. Apparently I should have been sewing our costumes for the past few months. Oh well, maybe next year!
9 comments:
Haha! That is a fantastic idea, to hold a party for the big day! I wish there were photos of YOU! :)
haha, thats so awesome! What a fun party and great idea!
You better get a start on your costumes for next year. I hear sewing the corset of a pirate's wench constume is a killer. Good luck with that...Also, your little pirate boy is a cutie.
I think that is so fun! It sounds like you live in a fun area! I still would love to see your cute little house!
Pretty cute pirates. Sounds like a sweet party... So creative. I know I tell you this every time I write but your little guys is darling.
matt your bandana makes you look wicked furios. but i must admit that the epic beard that was grown at yellow stone combined the bandana would have made for the most rugged look that would have rivaled chuck norris in the bruce lee film the american champion
Arrrrr! I love National Talk Like a Pirate Day. Very cute little pirate! And um, better start working on those costumes for next year cuz you're right, they were lame.
AVREE!!! I found your blog through Kensey's blog. What are you up to? We should really catch up some time. I live in Wisconsin but I will be in SG for Christmas. Will you be down there then? Email me at annahassell@gmail.com
Love, Anna (Murray) Hassell
Hey, sorry I haven't called you back about that exhibit. I started back to work this week and Kaden still doesn't take a bottle very good so it has been crazy. That is good it goes through January. I will give you a call when things settle down a little bit and we will plan it!
Post a Comment