Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

I know I'm a little late but I thought I should post some pictures from Halloween. Spencer was a hot dog. (Or a "hot gog" according to my niece Marin, she's been telling everyone for weeks, "baby Spencer's gon' be a hot gog!")
We went to Cara and Mitch's for a little Halloween party. We ate dinner and then took the kids trick-or-treating. My niece Marin is at the perfect age for trick or treating, after one house she said to me, "Avree, people just keep giving me candy!"
Gosh how precious, my husband pretending to eat my baby.
Spencer kept patting Marin's back and grabbing her arm so she was trying to scoot away from him.

This is Spencer and Marin with Scotty and new baby girl Allie. We're hoping that Spencer will grow up and marry Allie someday.

Well Spencer seemed to enjoy his first Halloween. However, as you can see, it wore him right out!

6 comments:

Bevin&Jeremy said...

i LOVE the hot dog pics! He is such a cutie! Thats so cool you sold your house that fast. GOod job!

Bill and Emily Grant said...

Oh so cute! He is such a cute little hot dog!

Mindy said...

Haha! I LOVE IT! I love it that Matt was eating the hot dog! HA HA! Hot dog costume = winner! :)

MsMelodee said...

He is so adorable! I love how he looks right at the camera! Where are your hats!?* It looks like you had a great time!

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

I love the hot dog costume. Way cute. Good luck finding an apartment in Logan. The search can be rough, especially if you want somewhere that you feel comfortable letting spencer on the carpet. However, there is some really nice stuff in Logan as well. I am sure you won't have a problem finding something.

Melissa said...

I really like the pic of Matt trying to eat him! That's great! P.S. Thanks for having us over the other night it was fun to get caught up. We were serious about you guys coming up here for a weekend sometime! We owe you one!