Tuesday, November 4, 2008

SOLD!



No, this is not our house. If it was, we wouldn't be selling it.

But we did sell our house today! I guess we haven't officially sold it yet, but we accepted an offer and it's all in the works.

I put a "For Sale" sign up in our yard last Monday and the next day we got a call from a Buyer's Agent saying he had a client who wanted to see our house, how lucky is that?! It's nice because we don't have to pay a realtor on our end, we just have to pay 2% to the Buyer's Agent.

We aren't making much of a gain, but we're just happy to be making any gain at all when the housing market is so bad. We have to be out by the 25th of this month so we're going to have to scramble to find a place in Logan. I'm thinking we'll just rent until the holidays are over and then get serious about buying or building a house. If anyone knows of any good places to rent in Logan let me know. Val, are you out there? If you know the name of the place you guys used to rent (not the most recent, the one before that) let me know, I always thought your place was nice.

8 comments:

Errin said...

wow, that sold fast! Thats awesome for you guys! Way to go!

val said...

so cool. it must be the right move for your family. things seem to be falling into place.
our first apt in logan didn't really have a name. and it's not even the same person that owned them when we were there. i could probably scrounge up a phone # if you're interested.
spencer was the cutest hot dog. so cute. we're sad we missed the party, looks like fun.

Nicolle said...

right on Avree! Can't ask for better than that!

Anonymous said...

Thats so great that you sold it so quick---it must be cute-Im sure it is!

That little hot dog is pretty freaking cute too! Such a funny costume.

Mindy said...

First of all, I laughed out loud at, "No, this isn't our house. If it was, we wouldn't be selling it." :) Secondly: YOU WANT TO LIVE IN DEER CREEK VILLAGE APARTMENTS. That way, we could be neighbors!! :) I even think there is an apartment available below mine! :)

MsMelodee said...

WOW! I am excited for you, but thats going to be some drive to crop night:) I was having fun hanging out with you. So what do you know about the soon to be owners of your house?:)

Dimond Blogger said...

That is so great that you sold your house and so quickly without a realtor! Good luck finding something in Logan. We are still so jealous of you guys, we would love to end up in Logan with you.

Lindy

Anonymous said...

That's great about your house. You must really need to be in Logan. We'll miss seeing you as often, but still expect to see you!