Sunday, February 8, 2009

Spencer

I was trying to think of something good to post this week but once again we haven't done anything very exciting. Since this blog pretty much centers around Spencer I decided to just post some pictures of him.

Yesterday I worked down in Ogden so Matt and Spencer spent a whole day of quality time together. Matt said he heard Spencer slapping on something and he looked into our living room and this is what he saw...(Don't pay attention to the dust on the floor, just look at the cute kid)

When I got home from working last night Matt was making dinner (a creation of rice mixed with chili, diced tomatoes, black beans, chili powder, and corn) and Spencer was sitting in his chair pulling some funny faces...


5 comments:

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

Spencer sure it shaping up to be quite the handsome man. He's no longer a baby, you can see the little boy starting to emerge. I love it. I wanted to call you the other day, but I realized that I didn't write down your phone number AND my caller id doesn't keep numbers for very long. SO, I would like your number so that I may call to you and talk/vent/make myself feel like I have friends. Did you know that when you called me my caller id said "Abree Ethington"? Weird. Well I guess that could be your new nickname. See you later Abes, peace out.

-Fransworth

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

My grammar became garbled, please excuse me and remember that I am not an idiot.

Errin said...

He is so cute!!! I love how adventurous he is going under the tv stand like that!! How fun!

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

He is getting so big. I love it. That is so funny he was able to crawl up to that shelf. Kara is right, he is starting to look like a little boy.

MsMelodee said...

Wow! He is so grown up and cute! I love the faces they pull. Rylee comes up with new one daily. So much fun!