oH MY! I loved this post! Your men are great! I love both of their fun faces:) Thanks for your comment on my blog too- I think you're quite amazing too Aves!
He is getting so big! We still need to hang out! I forgot to put your new number in my phone and deleted your e-mail- so I need your phone number again!!!
These pictures are so cute of your little boys! hahaha...I looked at your blog yesterday and it made me have a dream in which you took part. We were back in high school because Snow Canyon had burned down and everyone had to redo high school because they had no proof we had graduated! I HATED it! hahaha but you were there! :) Anyway- hope all is well!
12 comments:
That face in the high-chair is FANTASTIC!
Oh these pictures are great! You need to put these on the family web site! Too CUTE!
oh my, that face is so funny! I love it! I bet it cracks you up every time! He is so cute!
What did we do to occupy our time before the babies came along? He is adorable! Madee went through the vampire phase too... Too Cute!
That last picture of Spencer is just too adorable!!!!
Both are just lovely. You should be so proud.
oH MY! I loved this post! Your men are great! I love both of their fun faces:) Thanks for your comment on my blog too- I think you're quite amazing too Aves!
Those facial expressions are awesome! Hopefully we will get to know him this summer.
Lindy and Kyle
He is getting so big! We still need to hang out! I forgot to put your new number in my phone and deleted your e-mail- so I need your phone number again!!!
gotta love the crazy faces babies pull. It is funny how babies still look cute, even with funny faces.
These pictures are so cute of your little boys! hahaha...I looked at your blog yesterday and it made me have a dream in which you took part. We were back in high school because Snow Canyon had burned down and everyone had to redo high school because they had no proof we had graduated! I HATED it! hahaha but you were there! :) Anyway- hope all is well!
What funny faces! Great pictures.
Post a Comment