Monday, April 13, 2009

The Big Easter Post

We had a nice relaxing Easter weekend. We kicked it off on Friday with a birthday party at my sister's house for my niece, Marin. She turned three and she was totally thrilled with everything! It made me excited for when Spencer is old enough to get excited about birthdays and holidays and things.
Here we are on Easter Sunday. The Easter Bunny brought Spencer a basket with new church clothes, bubbles, and candy. Since Spencer doesn't eat candy yet, Matt and I took care of eating it for him. The Easter Bunny brought me some tulips to plant in our yard. The Easter Bunny didn't bring Matt anything...oops.


We hope you all had a great Easter weekend too!

11 comments:

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

Man Spencer looks so cute. I wanted that church shirt for Jack but they didn't have it in his size, so we had to get the orange one! Looks like you had a great Easter!

Errin said...

Fun! I love Spencers little outfit!

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

Cute clothes Spencer. The children's place is the only reason I even like putting clothes on Logan. Without them I think he (Logan of course) would wear sweats or just be naked. Hey Cara's couch looks really nice (I remember a story about Marin coloring on it with a purple crayon). Looks like the Easter Bunny that came to your house is an RD, the one that came to ours brought 3 bags of candy just for me and Seth. Whoops.

sav said...

sensor is so cute! happy easter.. brad didn't get anything from the easter bunny either... oops...

~..kass..~ said...

Those tulips are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Mindy said...

You two are such great parents ... Willing to help him out with that candy and all. I am sure proud of you! I want to be just like you if I ever have kiddies! :)

Anonymous said...

heck yes I have a good zoom, there is no way I would get that close to ANY of those bugs!

Looks like you guys had a fun Easter! Kenzie loves bubbles too! We are still working our way through the bubble overload from LAST Easter!

Sometimes I wonder how much damage all those tanning sessions have done to my skin...time will tell! Now I'm just a mom. Which means, no sun and pasty white skin, which I'm totally OK with!

MsMelodee said...

Spencer look so handsome in his easter sweater...I miss those days. Now it is just white shirts and ties. But I did get to shop for three easter dresses! Fun!

Cara said...

I have the cutest nephew in the world!

Bill and Emily Grant said...

Looks like you all had a great Easter! I am excited for you to come down our way! It will be so fun to see you guys and have you meet little Miss Amanda!

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Happy Easter! Spencer looks like a little man in his sweater vest. It was nice to see you the other weekend. Sorry I dropped in without calling...I am glad you were home.