Sunday, June 14, 2009

Walking


Spencer is starting to get the hang of walking. It's been a lot of fun to watch him learn; he's still pretty wobbly but we thought we'd post a few videos for the family and a picture for those of you who don't feel like watching the videos :) Enjoy!


P.S. Don't mind me in my pajamas and my high pitched annoying baby talk voice, just focus on the adorable little boy!

12 comments:

Errin said...

wow, i cant believe he is already walking. time flies. he is a cutie!

Catherine said...

Way to go Spencer! He is such a cutie!

~..kass..~ said...

Oh he is just too dang cute!

Cara said...

Oh my goodness, I leave for the weekend and look who learns to walk?! I love how serious he is and how he keeps getting back up and trying some more. I've watched the videos multiple times, he's so dang cute!

Mindy said...

I was actually thinking how adorable you look in your PJs. I wouldn't look so cute! I cannot believe how big he is getting. I love his little face! Adore it!

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

Ahhh yes,the day has come. Remember when you used to look at Logan and say "I can't imagine Spencer ever being able to walk...." Good job Spencer.

Kirsten said...

How fun! It seems like just yesterday I was looking at your blog for the first time when you were still pregnant! Time goes by SO fast! :)

Bill and Emily Grant said...

Oh watch out! He is so dang cute! (I know I say that every time I comment). I just love him! I can't wait to see you guys!

sav said...

what a big boy! he isn't a baby anymore! i love it when he falls and just gets right back up again!

Anonymous said...

Too fun! gosh he is such a looker! Now that he can walk he's gonna get into everything!! haha! good luck!

Haylee Caplin said...

Hope it's ok that I found your blog! Spencer is so cute and getting so big! Hope everything is going well for you guys :)

April said...

How freakin' cute is that!! Ahh.. the stages of our babies are so much fun!