Every summer Matt's family goes on a vacation together (except last year, there were 3 babies born within 2 months and the moms just weren't feelin' it). This year we went to Alpine, Wyoming (about 40 miles from Jackson Hole) and stayed in some cabins for 4 nights. I'm feeling a bit too lazy right now to give a play-by-play of the whole vacation but some of the highlights were rafting on the snake river, the family talent show, shopping in Jackson Hole, dinner and show at the Bar-J Wranglers, and just sitting around enjoying our family!
For a split second I thought that was YOU peeking out of the teepee.....j/k I really just laughed and said "I wish that was Avree in the teepee." That probably would've been funnier to hear spoken rather than typed. Looks like it was a fun vacation, not too long, and you look great I wish I looked like you. I've begun the explosive growth stage of pregnancy....the 22 pound of gainage and still have 4 months left. Also, I'm proud to report that my arms have now become pregnant as well. On a better note, I found a treasure at the Salvation Army. It's a hutch, AND I'm going to paint it, but not without calling you first. Probably tomorrow?
Ha ha! The Indian in the tepee threw me off for a second when I first saw it too. Cute pictures! You were always the photogenic one of the fam. By the way, love your new blog layout, it looks just like my bedspread!
so much fun! We really miss you guys...Mar would love babysitting and I really wanted spencer and rylee to be friends. I am glad you guys are doing well!
That looks like so much fun! My mom talks about us going there one of these days...every time I see pictures of other people going it makes me want to go! Spencer is so cute, and how fun for him to have lots of cousins! :-) LUCKY!
That looks like a fun family vacation. Spencer looks so cute with his little shoes. My family had a cabin in Alpine we went when I was growing up. It is so beautiful.
Hey we used to have a cabin at McCoy Creek just across Palisades Reservoir from Alpine. Looks like you had a blast! It's really not fair that you ALWAYS look so cute everywhere you go. I really need some of that to rub off on me! :) lol
That's so special. You know my great granddad built the antler arches in the downtown Jackson park?! What an exciting vacation. I can't remember the last family vacation I went on. What a blessing!
I thought the Indian in the teepee was maybe a cousin dressed up for the talent show and I thought "wow they weren't kidding about that talent show. Look at that costume." Fun times though, I love jackson!
12 comments:
For a split second I thought that was YOU peeking out of the teepee.....j/k I really just laughed and said "I wish that was Avree in the teepee." That probably would've been funnier to hear spoken rather than typed. Looks like it was a fun vacation, not too long, and you look great I wish I looked like you. I've begun the explosive growth stage of pregnancy....the 22 pound of gainage and still have 4 months left. Also, I'm proud to report that my arms have now become pregnant as well. On a better note, I found a treasure at the Salvation Army. It's a hutch, AND I'm going to paint it, but not without calling you first. Probably tomorrow?
How fun!!!!!
Ha ha! The Indian in the tepee threw me off for a second when I first saw it too. Cute pictures! You were always the photogenic one of the fam. By the way, love your new blog layout, it looks just like my bedspread!
so much fun! We really miss you guys...Mar would love babysitting and I really wanted spencer and rylee to be friends. I am glad you guys are doing well!
That looks like so much fun! My mom talks about us going there one of these days...every time I see pictures of other people going it makes me want to go! Spencer is so cute, and how fun for him to have lots of cousins! :-) LUCKY!
Looks like SO much fun! I rememberd your trip to Jackson Hole last year- you guys are great at starting traditions early! Aves, you are beautiful too!
That looks like a fun family vacation. Spencer looks so cute with his little shoes. My family had a cabin in Alpine we went when I was growing up. It is so beautiful.
How much fun! How do you get all those pictures where the blog title is?
Such a fun family! It looks like you had a blast! It makes me miss the mountains and the wilderness!
Thanks for the pregnancy sympathy! Feeling like your gonna pop really isn't that fun! Thanks for thinking of me though! :)
And, I'll agree with others, you are gorgeous!
Hey we used to have a cabin at McCoy Creek just across Palisades Reservoir from Alpine. Looks like you had a blast! It's really not fair that you ALWAYS look so cute everywhere you go. I really need some of that to rub off on me! :) lol
That's so special. You know my great granddad built the antler arches in the downtown Jackson park?! What an exciting vacation. I can't remember the last family vacation I went on. What a blessing!
I thought the Indian in the teepee was maybe a cousin dressed up for the talent show and I thought "wow they weren't kidding about that talent show. Look at that costume." Fun times though, I love jackson!
Post a Comment