About two weeks ago my little brother Jaren got married in the Salt Lake Temple. I forgot to bring my camera (lame I know) but last weekend they had an open-house down in St. George, here are a few pictures from the big event... While we were in St. George we also took Spencer to a little water park downtown. He loved it! That's all for now!
I also love your dress, but can't fathom myself ever being able to look good in something like that EVER again. I am wearing a tent right now........anyway, the ebay little people house was a good deal but there are new(old) ones up all the time. I saw one up for auction yesterday, it was the old brown house, and it was 9.99 with a bunch of furniture. I felt like I'd missed out. But there are a lot that go for a lot of money. I guess it depends on if collectors are looking. P.S. Books....Can I have that guy's contact info so my sis can call him?
8 comments:
I met him! :) Did he talk to you about work? Does he think it's crazy??? :) Love your dress, p.s. :)
Thats so cool. I love your dress!
Is that splash pad not the best? I SO miss home lol
cute pictures! i love your dress as well, where did you get it so i can go get one?
I also love your dress, but can't fathom myself ever being able to look good in something like that EVER again. I am wearing a tent right now........anyway, the ebay little people house was a good deal but there are new(old) ones up all the time. I saw one up for auction yesterday, it was the old brown house, and it was 9.99 with a bunch of furniture. I felt like I'd missed out. But there are a lot that go for a lot of money. I guess it depends on if collectors are looking. P.S. Books....Can I have that guy's contact info so my sis can call him?
It was fun to see you for a sec. at the wedding! Your little man is as cute in person as in pictures!
So thrombocytopenia=possibly no epidural......oh, hell no.
Thanks for the encouragement. Cohen is almost 3 months and now starting to get easy. Easier I should say. Spencer is a doll!
Post a Comment