I know I already posted today but I'm sure many of you are dying to know the status of our lawn (remember the story about the dried out seeds anyone?). Matt mowed it for the first time tonight and here it is...


I'm sure those of you who know Matt can imagine how thrilled he is that we have a lawn he can mow now. I've never mowed a lawn in my life but tonight I offered so Matt could study for the CPA exam and he told me no because it's therapeutic for him.
Now I guess we need to get going on the flowerbeds...but we probably won't until next year.
7 comments:
wow, it looks so good!
It looks great. P.s. I cannot believe you have never mowed a lawn. I loathe mowing lawns. I actually wrote a poem about it in high school for an assignment and it was published in some weird poetry book!
P.s. It is 5:06 am. I have been up since 2:00am. The girl came home yesterday. I can't sleep and I want to vomit. Yay for my life right now! :)
Holy cow! It really does look so great! Matt must be so proud. Just wait, he'll start pestering you for a riding lawnmower now :)
You're so lucky to live in a state where seeds actually grow into lawns. We tried here, but not enough sunlight filters through the trees.....also we have moss that grows instead of grass because it's too damn humid. Oh yeah, p.s. I'm back in Maryland.
Wow. I'm seriously impresses with everything you guys are growing. I literally kill EVERY plant, it's awful! I would love a garden, but that would be a big mess! What's your secret?!
The grass does look great. I feel lucky to have walked upon it. I thought your finer things in life post was hilarious. I wish I were lucky enought to enjoy such a feast!
Im jealous----but mostly of where you live! So pretty! I miss the mountains!
Post a Comment