Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dangit

So tonight I was watching the Olympics and thinking what a funny looking kid Shaun White is. Then I noticed something kind of disturbing...

Do you see it?

18 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh, honey ... I see it. And I am loving every second of it! HA HA HA!!

Cara said...

HA HA! Well that's why he's a little funny looking... he looks like a girl!

val said...

ha! he totally has your do! you look much better with those flowing locks.
love your header photo.

Errin said...

lol so funny! Your much cuter!

Jaren said...

Wait is this shaun Whites page or Avrees

Melissa said...

That is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. Maybe you have what it takes to go pro.

Melissa said...

That is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. Maybe you have what it takes to go pro.

Melissa said...

That is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. Maybe you have what it takes to go pro.

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

Dear Avree. I see it, totally. I plan on creating a link from my blog so that more people can experience this wonderful phenomenon. Thank you for having Shaun White's hair.

Anonymous said...

ahhh....shoot. That sucks!

hahaha...

You're too funny.

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

You are a lot cuter! But I do see the hair similarity.

Lee and Emilie Wilson said...

That is so great, but you are 400 times cuter than he is. Take care.

April said...

Haha.. That is TOO funny! Who doesn't love Shaun White, though?

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

That is too funny. That stinks for him that he has GIRL hair! It looks much better on you!

Anonymous said...

Avree, you crack me up!

Christina said...

you both have such beautiful hair! and really that's the only similarity i see. you are way too pretty.

Kirsten said...

Yeah you're definitely more beautiful than he'll ever be ha ha!!! I would never pin you as his look-a-like! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey.

I have never really calibrated my monitor. I should-but I haven't. I did fix it a little (i think?) using a tutorial I found on the internet. I don't know that much about the products you can buy, because honestly, I didn't think it was super important. I guess if I wanted to become professional I would. Thats just me though.

Who knows if this helped you...probably not. Sorry. :) You could ask Mikki if she ever calibrated hers. I bet she has.