That has really nothing to do with this post but I just thought it was cute. Now on to our latest happenings...Spencer and I went down to St. George for a week to stay with my parents and enjoy the weather. While we were there we visited Matt's sister, Becky, and Spencer got to play with his cousin, Gabriel (or "Gee-boo" as Spencer calls him), who is his same age.

These next 2 pictures are Spencer with some of the little neighbor girls who are also in my mom's school class. These cute girls came to play with him a few times. He LOVED the attention and had a blast showing off for them.

Spencer is going to turn 2 on Wednesday so on our way home we stopped off at my sister-in-law Katie's house and had a little combined birthday party for Spencer and his cousin, Corban. They were born within a week of each other. Here they are playing basketball. In the first picture you can see that Spencer is pretty bummed that he let Corban get a dunk past him.
But he redeemed hiself...
Katie made this awesome train cake for them. I'm thinking I'd like to do a combined party with Katie every year so that when Spencer is older and looks at his scrapbooks he'll think I made amazing cakes. Unfortunately cakes are not my thing and he'll probably end up with store-bought ones for his future parties.




3 comments:
Very cute! I love his cute train cake!
Maybe for Spence's second birthday I should give him the onesies I bought for him before he was born that I never gave you ... :)
Spencer is so cute! Looks like he had a fun party with his cousin! I can't believe that he is already 2!
p.s. the verification word is "stand" ... I think it's funny when they are actual words!
Post a Comment