Last night Matt, Spencer and I had a little Oreo fest. Spencer was thrilled!
The only problem was that he doesn't like getting his hands dirty. He'd dunk his Oreo in the milk for too long so it would get soggy and get on his hands. I'd have to clean his hands off and then he'd ask for another "Tookie".
After gorging on Oreos we vegged out on the couch like two little slobs and watched "Cars".
Here's a little video of Spencer asking for an Oreo and then dunking it. As with all my videos, it's probably only interesting to his grandmas (in fact, that's probably the case with this entire post, but oh well).
Not the case Avree--I love reading your blog too! :-) And thanks a lot now I want some Oreos! Ha ha...love those types of evenings. It'll be dangerous when Connor starts eating the same foods I do...ha ha!
Haha. Thats really funny.Ty and I went on a junk food spree on Tuesday as well, all the while thinking what an example I'm setting as an RD! Oreos, mint fudge oreos, chocolate chips, and cany bars. Like the nerdy dietitian I am I added up how many calories we had purchased...only 8210 kcals!! hehehe
Boy that made us hungry for cookies. I still remember the times my mom would stop what she was doing and watch a movie on tv when I was sick. Dave says some of the best times he remembers was watch TV. Such a comment makes you feel like such a bad parent.
11 comments:
Not the case Avree--I love reading your blog too! :-) And thanks a lot now I want some Oreos! Ha ha...love those types of evenings. It'll be dangerous when Connor starts eating the same foods I do...ha ha!
Haha. Thats really funny.Ty and I went on a junk food spree on Tuesday as well, all the while thinking what an example I'm setting as an RD! Oreos, mint fudge oreos, chocolate chips, and cany bars. Like the nerdy dietitian I am I added up how many calories we had purchased...only 8210 kcals!! hehehe
His little voice is adorable!
Melissa, you ARE a nerdy dietitian, I love it that you wrote "kcals".
1. I now want cookies.
2. Oh, wait. I have one! Double chocolate chip from Subway!
3. You are such a cute mama!!!!!!!
You forgot to mention that this post would be very interesting to favorite aunts as well. He's such a cutie, and now I too want Oreos!
yummmm. oreos are good for you, havent you heard?
Spenc is such a cutie!
Boy that made us hungry for cookies. I still remember the times my mom would stop what she was doing and watch a movie on tv when I was sick. Dave says some of the best times he remembers was watch TV. Such a comment makes you feel like such a bad parent.
So so cute! I always like reading your posts and watching your videos! Spencer is so cute!
That is awesome that he dunks. He has been taught well.
You're my kind of dietitian!
Post a Comment