How darling every picture is. I love that little guy. The catalog I got my front step mats from is: www.collectionsetc.com I've bought several cut things from there.
AH HA!! I love it! We have a hot dog costume for Connor that someone let me borrow! I think he's too big for it, but that picture of Spencer cracks me up! :) Love the superman costume!!!
I think you should have tried the lamb costume again this year because it looked like such a hit last year. Ha Ha just kidding. Little superman looks pretty cute!
11 comments:
Love it!
How darling every picture is.
I love that little guy. The catalog I got my front step mats from is:
www.collectionsetc.com I've bought several cut things from there.
haha, he is so cute!
Why, yes I did laugh out loud again when I saw Spencer in the lamb costume and that fantastic face!
AH HA!! I love it! We have a hot dog costume for Connor that someone let me borrow! I think he's too big for it, but that picture of Spencer cracks me up! :) Love the superman costume!!!
i can't decide if i like the hotdog or the lamb better...they are both so funny :)
Haha, I think you got it right too. Loved the hot dog costume, but your right he looks very uncomfortable.
He looks SUPER! Ry is going to be snowwhite...she was tink last year...I probably have a few years of princesses ahead of me! :)
I love his look in the hot dog... like, seriously, this is what these people do down here?
I think you should have tried the lamb costume again this year because it looked like such a hit last year. Ha Ha just kidding. Little superman looks pretty cute!
Love the superman! I think you're right about the lamb though. His face says it all. So funny.
Post a Comment