Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Here is the Christmas card we sent out this year, decorated by yours truly. That's right, I can make my own Christmas cards with photoshop elements. I pretty much consider myself a graphic artist now.


And here are some pictures my mom had taken at her house by her friend, Juanita. Here are some of my favorites...







What a good lookin' family I have. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!





5 comments:

Bill and Emily Grant said...

So cute! You do have a good lookin' family. What cute pictures! Family pics are so fun!

Errin said...

Oh these pics are so awesome!

Cara said...

You do have one good lookin' family! Especially your sister and nieces!

MsMelodee said...

So fun!!!...I hope you had a great Christmas!

The Waltz's said...

Ha ha. These are so cute, and I love how funny they are! You have a Beautiful Family!