Monday, March 21, 2011

Winter Blahs...

Winter has seemed especially long this year, maybe because I have a cooped up 2 year old. I know it's technically spring but it's still rainy/snowy and in the 40's here in Cache Valley. I am really looking forward to days like this...

But in the meantime I guess we'll just keep trying to have fun inside...





(isn't my husband awesome?)

P.S. For those of you dying to know the status of potty training: Spencer's been accident-free for a little over three weeks now. Woohoo! He still wears a diaper during nap time and bedtime but hey, 2 diapers a day is a lot easier/cheaper than what we were going through before!

7 comments:

Dani Em said...

He is seriously AWESOME! I was shocked at how long that boy can go between potty breaks!!

Mindy said...

Loooooove the new blog layout!!! It makes me happy. Even if you didn't blog about what I told you to blog about. And I think Dani leaves more comments on your blog than she does mine. Is she kissing up to her employer???? ;)

Emily Grant said...

I know what you mean about being cooped up! Amanda is always dying to go outside! We have had a few spring days here, but nothing regular. I can't wait until it is really here!! Spencer is so cute! Tell him "Way to go" with his potty training! I bet you are loving that!

val said...

having winter blahs in SLC too!
you're husband IS awesome.
and such great news about the potty sitch!

MsMelodee said...

I agree! It is always fun trying to teach my preschoolers the difference between winter and spring when there is 4 inches of snow outside! Congrats on the potty training! That is so exciting!

Jen said...

Hopefully Spring will be here soon! We totally should hang out or do lunch over my spring break. It would be fun to have a little girl time. I will send out a message.

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

I my need to call you for some tips on potty training. It is not going as good with us on training Kaden.