I know I haven't been that great at blogging lately; I usually blog during Spencer's afternoon nap but these days I sleep instead. Anyway, here is May, June, and the 4th of July in a nutshell...
May: Matt and Spencer planted a garden and my tulips finally bloomed.
May: Matt and Spencer planted a garden and my tulips finally bloomed.

June: We went on the annual Ethington family vacation at Matt's grandma's cabin and Matt and I took a trip to California. My mom tended Spencer for 5 days while Matt and I went to Catalina Island and Newport Beach. 

4th of July Weekend: We went to Freedom Fire at the USU football stadium (kind of like the Stadium of Fire but not as cool). My sister blessed her baby boy (I didn't take any pictures). We went to the Cruise In and saw some sweet cars. On Monday we had a BBQ with Matt's sister's family and went to the neighborhood fireworks show. Spencer loved the sparklers even though he doesn't look like it.











I'm sure you're all dying for a pregnancy update so here it is: I'm getting bigger by the day (seems like the hour sometimes), I feel great, and we find out what we're having on July 21st!
4 comments:
Holy cow, July 21 St I am so excited for you. I am glad you have been taking naps. Do it while you can.
Yeah! I am so excited to hear what it is! We need to catch up soon!
Fun post! Summer is so fun and you all look so great. Spencer looks so grown up in these pictures!
I think I take the cake at being a bad blogger, not only have I not updated I haven't checked in either...Congrats on the new little one! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment