He wouldn't put his backpack on so I just set it next to him.
I guess he had his first taste of peer-pressure because he came out at the end wearing the backpack.He didn't say much about how his first day went but he did tell me they ate chocolate and that "there are letters at the preschool!" One of his neighborhood friends is in his class and his mom told me that he told her "the girls were shy and Spencer was happy" so I guess that's good. So here's to the beginning of Spencer's academic career!
3 comments:
Oh he is so big, and that backpack is adorable. Hope you are doing well. Can't wait to see you guys again. Way to go Spencer.
He is so big! Doh, Emilie already said that. Now I feel like I have nothing creative to say, so just pretend this comment does not exist.
Wow...where did the time go? Wish you were still in the neighborhood, I would love for him to come to my preschool!
Post a Comment