Darnit, I see Jaren in him! ;) No one looks that good after having a baby. NO ONE. P.s. I look forward to the gory details of the birth! I hope you use the following words in it: uterus, placenta, blood and bear down. Ready, set go!
What a sweetheart. And you DO look amazing. *jealous face* How did you manage to have such a small baby after Spencer was so big? That gives me hope. LOTS of hope. What exciting news. :o)
Avree! You got a little bitty one this time! He is so precious! And of course you look amazing after giving birth just like with Spencer! I hope to see you soon!
20 comments:
Oh Avree, he is beautiful!! Love the one of him snuggled up on your chest!! You look so great- not sure how you just had a baby:) Congratulations!!!!!
Darnit, I see Jaren in him! ;) No one looks that good after having a baby. NO ONE. P.s. I look forward to the gory details of the birth! I hope you use the following words in it: uterus, placenta, blood and bear down. Ready, set go!
Congrats Avree and Matt. I bet he feels like such a little peanut compared to Spencer. So excited for you guys.
Congratulations! That is nice that he was a little early...but not too early. I hope everything went well.
Wahoo! Congrats. He is adorable. Looking forward to the details soon.
What a sweetheart. And you DO look amazing. *jealous face* How did you manage to have such a small baby after Spencer was so big? That gives me hope. LOTS of hope. What exciting news. :o)
Avree! You got a little bitty one this time! He is so precious! And of course you look amazing after giving birth just like with Spencer! I hope to see you soon!
Oh my goodness Avree! He is beautiful and what a change from your 9 lb first born! Congratulations!!!!
Yeah!! Congrats! He's so perfect!
Congratulations. You will probably have him hiking the Grand Canyon in no time.
He is so tiny, and you look great.
He is Beautiful Avree! Congratulations!!
Congratulations! What a cutie! You look amazing too, as always!
Beautiful baby and MoM!!! CongratsI I hope Spencer is loving the addition!
What a perfect little guy! Congratulations!
Well done! He is darling! Congratulations!
He is beautiful!!! Congratulations, Avree!!! And you look beautiful, too!
He is the cutest baby I've ever seen! And I've seen my own....beautiful. So, did he walk out since his brother was like, 3 lbs heavier than him?
That little face is so sweet! Congrats on #2!
Oh Avree! He is so darling! Congrats! You look so beautiful after just giving birth!!!
Post a Comment