I am sure you have heard this 1,000 times but...He has a ton of hair!!! He is sooo cute. Looking at all of these pics is making us nervous because that will be us soon. We look forward to coming to visit in a few weeks. let me know when you are rested and ready for vistitors and we will come by :)
I have been eating up every picture you have posted. Seth agrees with me that Spencer is WAY cute. Let me know when your mom goes home i.e. when you would like some friend-help.
oh I hope you are happy Avree, here I am, minding my own business just blog hopping at work and I come to yours, see your cute as can be little baby and I start crying! Geez! I am such a baby these days! :) He is so adorable and you guys are just glowing! Love it! Congrats again!
Matt, I think the "Footer" has come out in your new baby boy. He's big and hairy...the good kind of hairy of course, I don't think any member of your fmaily will ever loose a hair on their head while in this life :) Congrats, I'm so excited for you guys and Avree...Good Job!!! Matt owes you big for the pain he put your through ;)
8 comments:
I am sure you have heard this 1,000 times but...He has a ton of hair!!! He is sooo cute. Looking at all of these pics is making us nervous because that will be us soon. We look forward to coming to visit in a few weeks. let me know when you are rested and ready for vistitors and we will come by :)
I have been eating up every picture you have posted. Seth agrees with me that Spencer is WAY cute. Let me know when your mom goes home i.e. when you would like some friend-help.
I cannot believe that hair!!!! Oh my goodness, he is so gorgeous! Congrats you two, you're fabulous! The little Ethington family is great!
Congrats guys! He is so adorable. How are you liking parenthood? Isn't is great!! We can't wait to see him in person.
He is darling! I can't stop looking at this picture!
oh I hope you are happy Avree, here I am, minding my own business just blog hopping at work and I come to yours, see your cute as can be little baby and I start crying! Geez! I am such a baby these days! :) He is so adorable and you guys are just glowing! Love it! Congrats again!
Matt, I think the "Footer" has come out in your new baby boy. He's big and hairy...the good kind of hairy of course, I don't think any member of your fmaily will ever loose a hair on their head while in this life :) Congrats, I'm so excited for you guys and Avree...Good Job!!! Matt owes you big for the pain he put your through ;)
Yes he does! Apparently pushing out a 9 and a half pound baby can make you a bit sore...who would have thought?
Post a Comment