Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bath Time!

Spencer's umbilical cord fell off so last night we gave him his first bath! He liked it at first but then I think he got cold so he started to complain. We washed his hair and now it sticks up like a porcupine, we might have to put some gel on it or something!

Today Spencer had his 2 week checkup and he weighed 10 pounds 4 ounces, apparently I'm making cream! The doctor said I haven't done anything to ruin him yet so I guess we're doing good. Well I can hear him yapping so I better go feed him...

5 comments:

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

He is so.. handsom. I love his cute cheeks and awesome hair. You guys make one cute baby!

Mindy said...

I love, love, love his hair! :)

Ben & Kirsten said...

He's adorable! How fun you got to give him his first bath! He's got a nice head of hair that's for sure! :)

Jen said...

He is so cute! I will have to come and visit sometime! Just to let you know, Rob and I have a blog. It is robandjenmerrill.blogspot.com

Errin said...

bath time is always the funnest!