Monday, May 26, 2008

Blake's Graduation

On Friday Spencer and I went to my little brother Blake's graduation. My sister's little girl, Marin, doesn't look very happy because she is scared of uncle Blake. Congratulations Blake!

5 comments:

sav said...

congrats to blake! why is marin scared of him??? spencer is looking so cute! love all his hair!

Avree said...

She's just not used to him. She used to be that way with a lot of Cara and Mitch's friends.

Errin said...

wow, I cant believe your brother is that old, I dont remember him that much, but I do remember thinking he was such a little kid when I hung out at your house.. so crazy!

Cara said...

As I gaze lovingly at these wonderful family pictures of this wonderful occasion I can't help but think.... dang! my new pants are not very flattering, I look like a whale!

Mindy said...

I just adore the photo with you and Spencer! You holding your little boy! Oh my goodness, I don't think you nor he could get any more adorable!