Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"So this is what my arms are for..."

WARNING: This movie will probably be boring to everyone except family.

4 comments:

Cara said...

Avree Marin made me watch this 3 times and at the end said "baby Spencer needs hair combed." That's what she got out of it. I had a huge smile plastered on my face the whole time I was watching he's so cute! Marin's saying as I type "see baby Spencer again," so I guess we'll watch it a few more times.

Mindy said...

Can I just tell you how much I loved the "warning"? :) Hahaha! I cannot believe how big he is getting. This definitely makes me want to have children that have as much as hair as he does. Did I tell you I got his little announcement in the mail last week? So adorable. Also, Amanda and I went to the Temple last night. Thought that crossed my mind, "The only thing that could make this more perfect is if I was here with my very own husband." JUST KIDDING! I thought, "The only way this could be more perfect is if Avree was here too!" :) Miss you!

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

Nice warning, but I watched it....again. It's so very exciting once they begin becoming less blob-like.

Errin said...

Isnt it crazy how fast they learn! He is so cute!