Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Time...


As you can see, I have a little to much time on my hands during the day while Matt is at work. You can make your own at yearbookyourself.com.
P.S. I was shocked at how good Matt looks with a mullet!

13 comments:

Errin said...

haha, that is awesome, I liked your 80's look...

Mindy said...

Oh, my goodness!!!!! HA HA HA! I am so entertained!!! THANK YOU! HA HA! :)

Jen said...

Thanks for the good laugh! :)

Cara said...

Oh my gosh, I'm DYING! Matt looks so great with a mullet it doesn't even look like the picture was edited! I'm going to try Mitch and then e-mail it to him at work!

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

It's a shame you both weren't born a a decade or two earlier. You would have fit right in!

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

I am torn between the "you" in the upper right corner and the you in the lower left.....although, what the hell kind of hairdo was that one? The left corner one that is. ALSO I am utterly amazed that Matt can look like "nifty fifties" and then morph into a natural looking mullet. It's borderline Chester the molester........hahahahahaha! I will be visiting that site NOW. P.S. You called me today, said hello, and then the line went dead. I waited for you to call back cause I didn't know if you had minutes. You never called me back. I will pretend that you were calling to share the yearbook moment with me..

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

Sooooooo...I mixed up my rights and lefts. The lower RIGHT hairdo is the one that gets me. I'm a doofus PLUS it's late.

Brock and Kensey said...

Love it! You guys both look sooo great haha

Nicolle said...

Cute pictures! Are you going back to work soon or are you staying home??

Avree said...

I'm pretty much staying home. I work 1 or 2 Saturdays a month (plus on-call for the Sunday following any day I work) at Ogden Regional Medical Center. I've been to South Davis a few times to help them catch up or when Liz has been out of town.

Mindy said...

I came back again just to get another good laugh in. :)

Cara said...

By the way, I love the big dark hand in the top right picture of you! It looks a little out of place compared to your face!

blake sandberg said...

the mullet works for matt i once had a mullet. together we could grow to and start a revolution bring back mullet rule! business in the front party in the back!