Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Photo Tag

My friend Melodee tagged me. I thought this tag was kind of fun, here are the rules:
If you're tagged you have to go to your 4th picture file and post the 4th picture in the file. Here is mine...

This is Matt's intramural football team from when we were in college at Utah Sate. The guys in back from left to right are Rueben Nelson, Brad Ethington (Matt's brother), Mitch Moncur (our brother-in-law), Paul Wilson, and Matt Bateman. The two in front are Kyle Diamond and my Matt. We've sure had a lot of fun over the years with these guys and their awesome wives!

I tag Cara, Kara, Mindy, Bevin, Jen, Katy, and Jenny! (you better all do it or I'll be WAY offended) :)

5 comments:

Errin said...

Thats an awesome tag! What a cool idea!

Mindy said...

I'll do it when YOU do my "OMGosh I totally heart tags! But in reality the tag you wish you had never received. Dun dun dun! P.s. 47 is a super cool number!" tag. ;)

This one seems fun. I will do it. When I am not at work (sshh) and can actually access my photos. :)

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

I did the tag so you won't get offended. jk. I agree we should do something soon.

Cara said...

Kyle is such a nerd! Aves, the 4th picture in my 4th file is one of you and Spencer in the hospital right after you gave birth. Am I un-tagged?

Avree said...

Yes Cara, you may be un-tagged.