Saturday, October 11, 2008

Winter is coming...

Every morning my friend Kara and I go on a walk. It's really great for my sanity because I get some exercise and get to talk to another adult. Kara and I were in the same major at Utah State; we're both dietitians which means we're both nerds who talk about nerdy things on our walks, it's quite enjoyable. Anyways...our walks will soon probably have to end because it is getting too cold outside and I just know one of these days I'll wake up with snow covering the ground. On Friday it was pretty cold outside so we bundled our little guys up; I took a picture because I didn't know how many more chances we'd have to go out.



I love this little sweater and hat; my mom gave them to Spencer last Christmas (even though he wasn't born yet). The size is 12 months, luckily she suspected I'd have a fat baby so she bought a big size.

7 comments:

Errin said...

ahhh what a cutie! He looks so toasty and warm, I love it!

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

Snow's here. Crap. Hopefully it melts by tomorrow morning so our walks can continue...

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

I love the way babies look all bundled up. There is nothing more cute than chubby cheeks with a hat on top.

Errin said...

I would love to take pics of spencer! I am a little busy that weekend so Sunday just might be the best day! I will let you know!

Mindy said...

It's official. I will need to take back what I have for Spencer. Unless you want it for your next child. Hahaa! :) You look great and as always, I adore that little baby!! I just want to squish his adorable little cheeks! P.s. If we ever live near each other again :) ... and I get married ... and I have a child. I want to be your walking buddy. k? :)

MsMelodee said...

I can't believe this crazy weather. We got Madee Sandals for her baptizm. It is suppose to be nice this weekend though! Spencer is too handsome!Maybe you'll have to become a nerdy Mall walker;)Anything that works right!

photography by Mikki said...

Aves! You look beautiful! I like the length of your hair- and Spencer is a little sweetie with his coat and hat on. I can't believe how cold it is up here- hopefully it's a fluke:)