Thursday, April 22, 2010

2

I'm feeling a bit nostalgic over Spencer turning 2 yesterday so bear with me...

About 2 minutes old...


He came to us very chubby with tons of black hair. I remember he went away to the nursery for a bit and the nurse who brought him back (who I had not met until then) brought me a bunch of pamplets in Spanish, she apologized and went and got some new ones in English...hmmmmm.

2 days...

2 weeks...
He had so much hair that we had to dry it with a blowdryer after his baths, when we were done it would look like he'd had a little electric shock.

2 Months...

I'd say he was getting enough to eat at that time.

And finally...2 years!

Even though he's thinned out a bit we still think he's pretty cute! I won't try to be all deep and gushy but I'll just say we love him a lot!

7 comments:

Mindy said...

I have a friend who had a rough day with her two-year-old today and her Facebook status is offering to give the child away. :) I just wanted to say that if you ever decide to give Spencer away, I will take him. I cannot get enough of that adorable face. Seriously. One of the cutest kids I have ever seen. Ever. Really. Clearly, he doesn't take after his uncle Jaren at all. :)

Kirsten said...

Wow that 2 years went FAST! And it seems like you just posted about him turning one! He's so cute, and your stories cracked me up! :-)

Errin said...

wow, time flies! He was THE cutest baby ever!

Melissa said...

What a cutie. I can't believe all that hair when he was born! I love it.

Cara said...

I love those fat pictures of him as a baby! I forgot how chubby he was. I still think he's the cutest little man I know!

Bill and Emily Grant said...

I love the chub! He was such a cute baby and such a cute little man!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome boy! So glad you took us down memory lane. I love the fat baby pictures!