Tuesday, May 31, 2011

#2

I'm not really sure what the best way to say this is so I'll just out with it...Ethington Baby #2 will be arriving sometime around December 14th of this year. I am 12 weeks along and pretty much done with being morning sick. As some of you have probably guessed, we have been waiting awhile for this. We are absolutely thrilled!

12 comments:

highdeekay said...

I'm so happy for you!

Jen said...

Yeah! Congrats! (I hope you have a little girl so our babies can be friends! :) P.S. We need to hang out soon!

Dani Em said...

Avree!!!! I have been wondering when number two would come along!! I could not be happier for you. This could get interesting with all these babies! Haha we need a little catch up for sure! Tell Spencer hazy misses him!!

Nicole said...

Hurray!!! As president of the You Don't have To Have Kids Every Two Years to be a Good Mormon Family club, may just tell you congratulations!!

Nicolle said...

COngratulations!! I never knew what all these Utah mom's were thinking having all these babies so close together anyway!! Three + years apart is wonderful. Spencer will be so much fun to watch him grow as a big brother!!!

Emily Grant said...

WAHOOO!!! I am so excited and happy for your cute little family! I am glad that you are done with the morning sickness part! That is the worst! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes awesome!

tracy layne said...

You KNOW how happy I am for you!!! Can't wait to see you with a little bebe bump!

holli said...

Congratulations!!!!! What a fun time to be having a baby for us all!

val said...

Horray! I've been hoping for this announcement. And hope you get feeling better soon.

RICK and AMANDA said...

yay!!!!

Nicole said...

I was just checking back to see if you posted anything like a pregnancy counter or a photo of your belly or something to keep me updated minute by minute about your pregnancy...when I really read the title of the last post...I guess we all know now "what you have been up to!" ;)

Dimond Blogger said...

Congrats!!!!! We are so excited for you. That is great that morning sickness is gone, hopefully the rest of the pregnancy will go smoothly for you!