Monday, September 12, 2011

Summer 2011

We've had a lot of fun this summer, but I haven't been good about blogging so this is my catch-up post. I'll try to keep it short and sweet.
Spencer had fun hanging out in his fireman's hat...

Matt has spent a lot of time in Jackson Hole working so Spencer and I went up with him and spent a week.  The weather was great and it was gorgeous up there!
Spencer building blocks in the condo we stayed in...
Swimming with Matt...
I turned 26 while we were in Jackson. We went to dinner at The Mangy Moose and I ate a huge bacon burger...
The bacon burger possibly contributed to my doctor saying "wow your weight jumped this month!" at my last appointment. Here I am at 6 months (about 3 weeks ago)... 
We were thrilled to welcome home Matt's parents from their mission in South Africa!
The day after they came home we had a little water party in the backyard.  We filled up 2 canoes in the backyard with water, we called them our "red-neck swimming pools".  I love this next picture, Spencer is carrying with him just the essentials...

While Matt was traveling for work Spencer and I spent a week in St. George.  Spencer had fun riding his wiggle car while uncle Blake roller-bladed.
Icing cookies at my mom's house...
Well that's it. Now bring on Fall and bring on the 3rd trimester!

8 comments:

val said...

a great catch up post. love the fireman's hat and the jammies together.
how cool to go to jackson. i've only been once and have always wanted to go back.
i didn't realize matt's parents are home! that's awesome. i bet there was lots of loving on the grandkids.
love that spencer was packing heat on the slide down! lol.
you look so tiny! i have a pouch that big after dinner. dang it.
hope to see you guys soon.
ps cute photo gallery over your piano.

benjamintyrrel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirsten said...

Looks like you had a great summer! And thankfully you didn't melt too much in the heat being pregnant! Cute little belly post! :) I love the water canoes...that's actually a way creative idea! Glad you got the blog updated! For some reason it seems a very big task for me, don't know when it became such a chore! Ha ha

Meags said...

THat little Spencer is a cutie... and you look tiny, as usual! :o)

Mindy said...

You look freakin' fantastic. I want to look as good as you do pregnant, but even when I am not pregant!

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

What a fun summer! I really love catching your humor in your posts......ex: "huge bacon burger, and wow your weight really jumped!" Nice. Also, love Spencer's essentials....haha.

Brock and Kensey said...

Love all the pictures! You are such a cute pregnant girl. That was nice of you Dr. to talk about your weight, I think mine knew there would have been tears if he did that. Can't wait to see that cute new little guy! Spencer is a doll!

Tracy said...

I think my baby bump could eat yours for breakfast... haha you are so so little! Mother Woob made sure to let me know that I was WAY bigger than you when she saw you at the Quilt Shop. Gotta love her :)

When are you coming to visit???