Well some of my friends and family requested I post a recent picture of myself so this morning before work I had Matt take a picture.
Today I am 36 weeks pregnant, only a few more to go! I'm sure many of you who already have kids can feel my pain, I am so ready to be done being pregnant! This may be excessive information but last night I think I woke up to use the bathroom 6 times! I told Matt this morning, "I remember back when I used to fall asleep at night and not wake up until my alarm went off the next morning." Those were the days!
10 comments:
You look so cute! I bet you guys are so excited!! Thats crazy to think that people our age are now becoming moms! Its wonderful.
You have to be the cutest pregnant person ever!! Look how cute you dress too!! Oh my goodness! I cannot wait for Spencer to get here! :) You've probably had baby showers, huh? I guess I will just have to send something to you in the mail. I've got an idea already! :)
Aahhh... I think I recognize your shirt :) I believe I wore that when I was pregnant with Marin. You look so cute! Marin came up to me this morning and grabbed my face and whispered "Aunt Avee's house" like 2 inches from my face (the way she does when she REALLY needs my attention). She's excited to see you tomorrow!
you look so good for being 36 weeks, so cute!
Oh woob!! You look beautiful! Totally glowing! I am so excited for you guys and cant wait to meet baby Ethington!
Avery! You have the most perfectly round basketball tucked away in there! How are YOu???? You are so beautiful and I'm so excited that you have a blog so we can keep in touch better! Congrats on the soon-arriving baby, that is so exciting! I'm sure you're so ready to have him here! Can't wait to see his pictures, and Thanks so much for saying hi!!!!
I am so excited for you guys! I agree with everyone that you look really cute!! After you have the baby it feels so great to not be so huge and to lay on your stomach again. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.
Lindy, Kyle, and Amelia
Avree you look stunning! I'm sure you are about ready to be done and I'm also sure you've heard this from every mother but enjoy this time as in a few weeks you might wish for that baby to be back in there if only for a few hours so you can nap :)
Hi Avree, I haven't seen you forver. You look so dang cute pregnant. Hope things are going good, looks like they are :D just wanted to say hello. Tell your mom I say hi! Kassy (judkins)Stuart
Avree-Trust me, this is the begining of all your sleepless nights! I'm sure your mom can recall many nights with you in her arms at 3am!! Thankfully you wont have to pee as often! lol. But it's ALL worth it! :) you look great. Hope everything goes well with the delivery! we'll be rootin' for you! don't forget us bloggers who would LOVE to see your new little one.
Post a Comment