Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Boy


Spencer got two teeth last week, ever since they came through he has been a very happy boy!

6 comments:

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Teeth huh! Was it as painful as they say? Painful for mom and dad that is (obviously it was painful for Spencer). In those pics it looks like he is going blonde...is he, or is it just the picture? He is definately a smiley boy.

fordfamily said...

He is sooo cute! I used to wet washcloths and stick them in the freezer to get a little crunchy when the kids were teething, which helped a bit. He looks like he's having fun!

Bill and Emily Grant said...

Oh! He is just way to cute! Seing how cute they turn out makes it a little easier to be sick! :) I want to play with him some more!

Avree said...

In answer to Katy's questions...no it wasn't too bad, he was just a bit fussier than usual, but he wasn't up all night crying or anything. His hair is coming in a little lighter, sometimes I think I see red tints to it. It will be interesting to see what color it will be.

Cara said...

Oh how cute is this! I've never heard him laugh that much. It's not even his nerdy laugh! I love it.

Mindy said...

Are you suuuuure that is your baby? Did you trade yours in? I am not used to seeing him without the dark hair yet!! :) Yay for teeth. Bring out the steaks. :)