Spencer has finally mastered the art of rolling over. We are so proud. The only problem is that now whenever I am doing something he doesn't like (i.e. changing his diaper, wiping his nose, putting his clothes on, etc.) his defense is to roll over.
Here we are after bath-time trying to get him dressed...

9 comments:
Oh! He is so cute! It was fun to finally be able to see him in person! Your house looks so cute! It looks like you definitely have the right touch! :)
ohh he is getting so big! I would love to take pics whenever your in stg! I really would! let me know the next time your in town!
what a little smartie! he has grown up so much since he was first born! he is so dang cute, and so sweet. so one of these days when we get our house all finished up i am going to invite you guys over for dinner! seriously!
OH NO! He is going to be crawling soon! There is no stopping him now. He is so adorable. I have pics like that of mitch, he is crawling with his bath towel on his head then he crawled out of his bath towel. Gtreat blackmail pics.
It only gets harder from there. Jack is into climbing now!!!
He is really cute though and you look beautiful in that picture too!
I just have to let you know that it was like HEAVEN coming here today seeing that you had written three seperate posts. I am sooo happy. Thank you. :)
oh how cute! Spencer is getting cuter every day! How are you?
So I guess I should enjoy Kaden's limited mobility while it lasts :) It looks like Spencer is quite the wiggle worm.
How fun! He is so cute and you look so great!!
Post a Comment